Sunday, March 13, 2011

Off The Map Season 1 Episode 9







This was a pretty good episode and I am just in love with Dr. Ben. If I ever need a doctor, I trust that one of you would give him a call for me. LOL
Tommy and Mina are too funny together and I wonder if they will have another romp in Zee’s garden? Zee was so funny when she found them in there.
OMG! That funeral that Mina had for that mean man was hysterical.
I cannot believe what happened to that 16 year old boy who was trapped in the water and how Lily pushed him away thus causing him to be swept away by the current. But I guess that is where our survival instincts kick in. He was pulling her down and they both would have surly died. I probably would have done the same thing. This is something that she has to now live with.
Ryan going to NY for those tests and most likely be put on the waiting list for a new heart. I have a sinking feeling that this is not going to turn out good and I hate that since I like Ryan and love Dr. Ben. They are a good match.

No comments: