Monday, March 21, 2011

Detroit 1-8-7--Season 1 Season/Series Finale

 
It isn’t often that I am left speechless (just ask my husband) but last night’s season/series finale of Detroit 1-8-7 did exactly that.
 
It was a powerful and emotional episode and they brilliantly included a scene near the end that reminded me of that powerful scene in The Godfather as Michael was standing godfather to his nephew.  That was done so well that it brought tears to my eyes.  Michael Imperoli deserves an Emmy for his performance last night and if he doesn’t get recognized for his performance then I am going to be so mad.
 
The entire cast pulled off an episode that left me speechless, spellbound, riveted and just plain in awe.  ABC better rethink canceling this series after what I watched last night.  The fate of Detroit 1-8-7 is still undecided but I want this series to come back plain and simple.
 
 

No comments: