Thursday, March 3, 2011

American Idol Top 12 Girls Perform

I will break down my favorites from last night.  Since only 5 girls are going through, it's going to be so hard that 7 of these very talented young ladies will be going home.  I thought that they all did one heck of a job.

1.  Pia Tuscano--a first class act and she has a beautiful, powerful voice.  She has my vote for going all the way,


2.  Thia Megia--Only 15 and has mad, crazy vocals and a presence that is awe inspiring.



3.  Karen Rodriguez--Another example of a classy lady with an unbelievable stage presence and beautiful voice.





4.  Lauren Turner--Man can this young lady sing.  She is a force to be reckoned with.

5.  Lauren Alaina--I love this girl's voice and the energy she brings on stage.
So there are my top 5 picks and I hope they all go through to the next round. Actually all 12 girls did so good that I wish they all could go through.








No comments: