Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Once Upon A Time---"Snow Falls"

I was screaming with delight over this episode. Ginnifer Goodwin knocked it out of the ballpark. Who ever would have thought that at one time Snow White was a little hellion? Not me. I grew up with Walt Disney’s version so this took me completely by surprise. Well done and kudos to Ginnifer for this wonderful portrayal of Snow White and IMHO, a more believable version.
The writers of this wonderful series are amazing and going way outside the norm. They make me think and thinking is good.
I do have one burning question. Just what did Snow do to the evil queen that makes the evil queen hate her so and want revenge? I cannot wait until we get to see this because it will be an amazing episode.
Here are some screen caps that I made.






















































































































No comments: