Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Gifted Man Season 1 Episode 6



Click on the above pic to be taken to my photo gallery.

This was a great episode. I love this series and if I could change one thing about it I would remove the character of Anna, Micheal's ghost ex wife. I really don't think the character is needed any more and she should just go off to heaven.

This series is doing just wonderful and the story lines are just great. I enjoy every episode and this one really got to me. The story of the ex-football player whom Michael had operated on several years before to get him back playing was especially touching. He now had something different and more terrifying. With so many head injuries in the past he was now suffering from some serious neurological problem. Michael operated on him but he left the clinic and later died. Rita who remembers him very well from years before has taken a special liking to this man and is devastated as is Michael over his death. Very sad and heartbreaking story.

Great episode and I am hoping this series will stick around.

No comments: