Monday, November 7, 2011

Once Upon A Time Season 1 Episode 2



Click on the above pic to be taken to my photo gallery.

This episode was just awesome from start to finish.

We got to see the back story of Snow White and Prince Charming whose real name is James. Snow White back in fairytale land is quite the little hellion which you could have knocked me over with a feather. I only use to Walt Disney's Snow White so everything I saw in fairytale land was a nice change and more believable. But I loved the Walt Disney's Snow White--I grew up on it.

Back in Storybrooke, John Doe aka as Prince Charming/James wakes up and leaves the hospital headed to the forest which I am assuming to look for Snow. Of course the rotten doctor at the hospital has already alerted Regina to the entire situation. Prince Charming acts like he recognizes Mary Margret who now is well aware of what is going on.

To make a long story short, Regina arranges for John Doe's "wife" (who was the tight assed priss that Prince Charming was going to marry in fairytale land but never did) come to the hospital and have a wonderful reunion. Talk about staged!!! Regina planned the whole thing. She gives a whole new meaning to the word bitch.

Emma takes Mary Margret's offer to come stay with her and that's it for this episode.

Loved this episode.

No comments: