Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fringe Season 4 "Wallflower"




Click on the above pic to be taken to my photo gallery.

I was sitting watching this episode and to be honest, I was a bit confused. This didn't seem like a fall finale episode and then I read an article that said due to the World Series the fall finale was pushed to January. Well that answered a lot of questions. Don't get me wrong, it was a great episode but didn't have the punch that a fall finale episode would have.

Peter needs and wants to get back to his universe. He know that he will never be accepted here especially by Walter or Nina for that matter.

The end of the episode did surprise me a bit when I saw Nina standing over an unconscious Nina and having this cold look to her. Poor Nina was not only abused by her step father but now it seems by Nina also. Nina just cannot catach a break.

I hope the fall finale will show Peter trying to get back to our universe and then everything will be as it should.

No comments: