Friday, November 11, 2011

Grey's Anatomy "Dark Was The Night"




Click on the above pic to be taken to my screen cap gallery.

I really didn't think that Henry was going to die. I loved his character but I know the actor will be moving over to True Blood or something like that. That scene was beyond sad and I think they should have told Christina and Teddy should have been pulled immediately from that surgery. She was all happy and asking Owen a 100 questions. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that.

Jackson shouldn't have to take all the blame for what happened during that surgery to that woman. Callie was sitting there and reading a magazine and not paying attention. She did admit to Bailey what happened but let's see if she owns up to it if Jackson has any charges filed against him.

I cannot believe that Meredith and Derek did not get custody of Baby Zola! That really stinks and Meredith is in a very dark place over this to make matters worse her and Alex are up a creek with that mess when the ambulance they were transporting the baby in got hit. I thought for sure one of them was going to get killed.

Now we have to wait until January for another new episode to see how this all ends. I am not very happy about that.

No comments: