Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grimm Season 1 Episode 2



Click on the above pic to be taken to my photo gallery.

I love this series and Monroe is my favorite character. When he ripped that guy's arm off and said "Maybe I went too far" or something lie that, I almost peed my pants. He is such a hoot this character and adds a lot to this series.

You see this series represents a different, unique series that it is such a refreshing break from police dramas that have become way too predictable and boring. If I see one more Law and Order on TNT, I will throw up. This and Once Upon A Time are the answer to those people who are looking for something different and refreshing.

Mama Bear was quite the nasty b****! I am glad that papa bear seemed to have some common sense.

Great episode.

No comments: