Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fringe--"6B"

I loved this episode and while it was a rather "quiet" episode, it was seeped with hidden meaning.  Now this is only my opinion, but after seeing Peter take Olivia upstairs to make love to her, I will just bet my house, my husband and my dog that she is going to become pregnant also.  Can you just imagine having both Olivias pregnant with Peter's baby at the same time?  I cannot even imagine what is going to happen but it is going to be a fun ride seeing how this all plays out.


Also Walter made some comments about our universe coming apart at the seams, that it is happening and he looked frightened.


So this may have appeared to be a "quiet" episode but the hidden meanings were screaming at you.


Fantastic episode.  I love Fringe and hope that it will get renewed.



No comments: