Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fring--"Immortality"

I called this about a month ago and even though I knew Alt-Olivia would end up pregnant it still shocked me to actually see it and hear it.  As soon as I saw her throw up I knew.  I knew that she wasn't throwing up because of what she believed she was given.  Nope, Peter got her pregnant while she was over posing as our Olivia in this universe.  This opens up a whole new slew of things that can and probably will happen.

The problem for many Fringe fans is that I think that Peter actually fell in love with her even while knowing that things were off a bit.  He couldn't put his finger on it other than Alt-Olivia was more open and showed her emotions more easily.

Now begs the question if Peter is going to find out and if he does, what is he going to do about it.

I have seen some nasty comments about Alt-Olivia and I have to disagree.  I like her and she fell in love while working on an assignment.  It may have started out as one thing but ended up something totally different.

This episode was awesome except for the bugs. LOL

No comments: