Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Chicago Code

I usually can tell after the first 10 minutes or so if I am going to like a series or not and this one had me hooked right off the bat.
Not only did we see great acting but the writing was top notch.
I love detective Jarek Wysocki, a no nonsense tell it like it is guy, Superintendent Teresa Colvin, a woman who is not afraid to step up and speak her mind and get things done and nobody is going to mess with her, Caleb Evers, Wysocki’s partner, who is a little green, but has a great gut instinct.
Alderman Ronin Gibbons is a dangerous and ruthless man and these cops are going to have their hands full with him and trying to bring him down.
I think Fox has a winner on their hands with this series and I hope that the numbers reflect this.

No comments: