Thursday, September 22, 2011

NCIS Los Angeles Season 3 Episode 1






Click on the above pic to be taken to my photo gallery.

What a fantastic season premiere this was but I am still confused as to exactly what Hetty's connection is to Callen. Now I also have questions about her connection to the woman who has taken over her job at NCIS, Hunter. If I were a betting woman I would say that Hunter is related to Callen and perhaps may even be his sister.

We did learn that Callen's mother was killed right in front of him and that explains why he doesn't remember his childhood that is until this episode. He started to have flashbacks when he was a boy and of the murder of his mother. The flood gates are starting to open and when they do, LOOK OUT.

I hope that Hetty survives because I love her character and I hope we can connect all the dots before the end of this season.

This series is so fantastic with a stellar cast and writing team.

No comments: