Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Return On Hawthorne Tonight

It does my heart good to see the great cast of Hawthorne return at 10 pm tonight on TNT.  I have watched this series since it's premiere and i just love it.

From Daemon TV.

HAWTHORNE Season 3 Premiere Advance Review – Tissues Required!

HawthoRNe Season 3
Bring tissues!!
Yep, that pretty much sums up the Season 3 premiere of HAWTHORNE appropriately titled “For Better or Worse.”
I’ll admit that I haven’t watched season 2 of the show, but after watching the season 3 premiere, I’m back on board. It was a really powerful episode and such a roller coaster, I don’t think I was prepared emotionally for everything that happened. I think that if you are a fan of the show you’re going to love it.
So what are you in for? Well if you remember, last season ended with Christina (Jada Pinkett Smith) telling Tom (Michael Vartan) she was pregnant. Season 3 opens as a very pregnant Christina is getting ready to walk down the aisle with Tom. And while it’s a lovely wedding (minus some minor disturbances), this happy feeling will not last long. Within about 15 minutes get ready for tragedy to strike and it not only will inform the rest of the episode but also the rest of the season.
To complicate things even more, Nick returns (Marc Anthony) to investigate an attack that happened in the hospital parking lot. And since we know that he joined the show as a series regular, he’s definitely sticking around. This is obviously the first time that I see his character in the show, but may I just say that I really, really enjoyed him and am so happy he will be back this season.
There is one particular scene with him that I loved and all I’ll say is keep an eye out for the “ring scene.” You’ll know it when you see it.
In other news, we are introduced to a new character in the premiere, Miles (guest star Derek Luke) who is Tom’s new surgical fellow. Let’s just say that there might be some sparks between him and Camille.
Bobby will be given an offer that she can’t refuse, but I am honestly wondering how it will affect the rest of the season.
In happier news, there might be another marriage proposal happening this season. And a very pregnant Candy makes an appearance, and also ends up having quite an emotional scene with Christina.
Overall, I think this is a fantastic premiere episode. Sometimes, you can feel underwhelmed by premieres especially after the big cliffhangers that happened at the end of the previous season, but not in this case, I almost felt unprepared for everything that happened. And as I said I am reconverted and will be watching HawthoRNe this season.
So make sure you tune in tonight, June 14, at 10pm and watch HawthoRNe on TNT. Did I mention the tissues?

No comments: