Monday, June 20, 2011

The Killing Season 1 Finale






Season 1 finale of The Killing Screen caps. Just click on the pic above to be taken to my photo gallery.

Well let me tell you that I was blindsided by the last few minutes of this season finale. I thought Holder was one of the good guys but it looks like he and some mystery person worked together to implicate Richmond in Rosie Larsen's death. But the big question from me is who was in that car with Holder. I think it was Gwen. I could be wrong but I think she wanted to get back at Richmond and what better way to do this then to help frame him for Rosie's murder. It could also be that she turned to Holder for help because they were sleeping together. She wanted to get back on him because I honestly believe that she thought Richmond had been sleeping with Rosie. She is jealous and insecure which is a great recipe for revenge.

The scene when Sarah and Holder found that field in the back of the gas station was both haunting and eerie. Perhaps the best scene from this mess of a season finale. This series got off to a fantastic start and held so much promise but the writers dropped the ball and instead of tying things up, they left us with more questions than they answered. We still don't know who killed Rosie Larsen and I wonder if we ever will.

No comments: