Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Falling Skies Season 1 Episode 1



I have made the screen caps from the premiere episode of Falling Skies and have uploaded them to my photo gallery. They are in 2 different albums. Just click on the above pic which will take you to my photo gallery.

This series has a lot of potential if people would just shut up and stop saying negative things about it. My God, it has only been on for the pilot episode and I cannot believe the negative things that people are saying. Aside from that I really liked what I saw especially in the second half of the pilot. We get to meet Poe who is going to be one interesting character. The opposite of Tom who is a good guy, Poe is going to be the guy we are going to love to hate.

That scene in that empy supermarket when we meet the aliens had me jumping out of my seat. I would love to learn more about them and another thing that I want to learn is the back story on how this all started out. If I had to complain about the pilot that would be the one thing. We have got to see and episode where they show us all how this all started. That's what I am waiting for and it would be a shame if the writers do not do this.

I give this pilot a B+.

No comments: