Friday, June 17, 2011

Hawthorne Season 3 Episode 1





Click on the above pic which will take you to my photo gallery where the rest of the screen caps can be found.

This was an emotional and tense episode and maybe I am crazy, but I think Nick is responsible for the attack
on Christina. I was floored as they showed him and the flashbacks of the attack. How would he know just what happened
unless he was there and that ring that the assailant was wearing. Nick gave it to Christina telling her that they got the man. BS!
I think it is his ring. I think Nick is a nut case and the attack on Christina was personal. That assailant was deliberately kicking her in her stomach
knowing it would cause her to loose the baby.

Great season opener. Thoughts anybody out there on this emotional episode?

No comments: