Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Kennedys on the Reelz channel

I wasn't going to watch this because I had read so many negative things about it, but me being a Kennedy admirer for many years, I thought I would give it a shot.  It does not disappointment at all.  In fact I am quite captivated by it and by the man behind Camelot.

The only thing I really don't care for is Katie Holmes as Jackie Kennedy.  She just isn't catching the wonderful woman who endured so much tragedy in her life.  Maybe things will improve as the series progresses. 

Greg Kinear as JFK is doing an outstanding job as is Barry Pepper who plays Bobby Kennedy.  Kudos to both of those actors who are bringing so much to these real life characters.

Here are some pics from this wonderful mini series.





























No comments: