Monday, May 9, 2011

Supernatural Season 6 Episode 20








Friday 5/6/2011 episode of Supernatural has left me with my mouth hanging open.

I am thinking that perhaps Cas (dare I even write this down) will die. I love the character of Cas and would hate to see his character leave Supernatural, but as I was watching Friday's episode I couldn't help but to think that this was going to happen.

When Dean tricked Cas into reveling just what Cas has been up to with that question, my heart sank and the look on Dean's face was of utter betrayal and loss. The thing that ticked me off was that Dean, Sam and Bobby never even gave Cas a chance to explain himself.

So now it is in the hands of the writers and I only hope that they make the right decision, but I can tell you this from being an owner of a Yahoo group for Supernatural, that if they kill off either Cas or Bobby the fans are going to be spitting mad and I think a lot of people will stop watching Supernatural because of this.

The only tiny bit of hope that I see is that nobody on Supernatural stays dead for too long and given the fact that Cas is an Angel I sure hope that God will intercede.

No comments: