Monday, May 9, 2011

Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 21



Click on the pic above to take you to my photo gallery to view the screen caps from Friday 5/6/2011 episode.



Don't you just love this house pictured above? I do and I would give my eye teeth for it. LOL

Another solid episode! This series never fails to completely entertain me. I love the whole dynamics of the Reagan family especially Frank Reagan played so brilliantly by Tom Selleck.

Now from the previews for next week, it looks like the story line about the Blue Templar will be coming to a head and I fear for Jamie. But from the previews it looks like Frank now knows that his son Joe was murdred and that the connection to his murder is the Blue Templar. I am going to love to see Frank Reagan loose it to get his son's murderer. The upcoming episode and season 1 finale should be fantastic.

But in the meantime, Jamie is in real trouble. Come on Danny, come to Jamie's rescue as I know you will do.

Love, love this series.

No comments: