Sunday, May 1, 2011

Supernatural Season 6 Episode 19








Click on the pic above to tale you to my photo gallery where I have uploaded the screen caps from Supernatural "Mommie Dearest". Please take whatever you like just credit me please if using.

I never in a million years would have guessed that Cas has teamed up with Crowley. I haven't been reading any spoilers for Supernatural so this was a total shock to me. The last 5 minutes of this episode knocked the wind right out of me. I have tons of questions now. Why has Cas done this, has he turned evil, is this the end of Cas?????? And the biggest question I have is this. Was it Cas who pulled Sam out of that cage and why did he leave his soul behind?

The season finale should be awesome and Sera Gamble, you better know here and now if you do kill Cas off you are going to have a lot of angry fans on your hands, fans that might stop watching SPN altogether. Not me because as much as I love Cas the show is about Sam and Dean.

Well at least Mother is out of the way but is this a good thing or a bad thing? I think for all of her evil ways, she was being honest in what she said to Sam and Dean.

Great episode and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

No comments: