Monday, February 6, 2012

Grimm Season 1 Episode 10








Loved this episode of Grimm. I like the fact that the writers are using the character of Juliet more. This is important because IMHO, I think that Nick should tell her all about himself and just what is going on.

OMG, I loved the scene with Nick and Monroe eating dinner at Monroe's house and Nick suggesting to Moroe that he show just what he is to Juliet. I thought that Monroe was going to choke on his dinner. I think Nick is on the right path with this but I do think that Juliet needs to be eased into all of this or she will go running for her life.

I am still so curios as to where Captain Renard is going to fit in all of this. Will he be a friend or foe? He is a reaper after all and Nick still is not aware of this.

Love this series and it just gets better with each episode.

Slideshow is from the screen caps that i made. Enjoy!

No comments: